Republic of Lebanon
Thursday 5th - 08 - 2021
picture

 Academic Calendar 2020/2021

Date Event
Oct 19th Classes begin for instruments and voice specializations
Oct 29th Holiday: Prophet’s Birthday
Oct 31th Deadline to takethe baccalaureate and BA exams for students who do not wish to enroll for the 2020-2021 academic year
Nov 9th Group classes begin
Nov 22nd Holiday: Independence Day
Dec 23rd
to
Jan 3rd
Holiday: Christmas and New Year
Jan 4th Classes resume
Jan 6th Holiday: Armenian Christmas
Feb 8th Deadline to submit students’ classification/reclassification forms (Mechanism to be specified later)
Feb 9th Holiday: St. Maroun
Mar 1st
to
Mar 13th
Midyear exams for instruments and voice specializations
Remark: post- baccalaureate students who received 30% of their grade in the July evaluation will receive the remaining 70% of their grade during this exam (memo no. 15/2020)
Mar 25th Holiday: Annunciation Day
Apr 2nd
to
Apr 5th
Holiday: Western Easter
Apr 30th
to
May 3rd
Holiday: Eastern Easter
May 4th
to
June 4th
Registration of current students for academic year 2021-2022
May 10th
to
July 15th
Preregistration of new students for academic year 2021-2022. Link.
May 13th
to
May 14th
Holiday: Al Fitr
May 25th Holiday: Resistance and Liberation Day
Jun 21st
to
Jun 25th
Registration of current Music Initiation students for academic year 2021-2022
Jun 30th Classes end for all specializations
Jul 1st
to
Jul 31st
End-of-year exams for all specializations
Sep 13th 2021 Start of instruments/voice classes for current students for academic year 2021-2022
Sep 20th 2021 Announcement of lists of accepted new students for academic year 2021-2022
Sep 20th
to
Oct 8th 2021
Registration of new students for academic year 2021-2022
Oct 4th 2021 Start of FM, History, and all Theory classes for current students for academic year 2021-2022
Oct 18th
to
Oct 23rd
Assignment of new students to instruments/voice classes and registration in FM classes for academic year 2021-2022
Oct 18th 2021 Start of instruments/voice, and FM classes for new students for academic year 2021-2022

This website is the governmental property of the Lebanese Republic and is affiliated to the ministry of Culture.

The website only saves the information used to subscribe to the newsletter and does not share it with any other institution or server of company of any kind.

The website does not activate or manage software for statistic purposes and does not keep track or produce logs of any kind that concern the guest activities and browsing. The hosting company of the website provides this log automatically for all its clients.

The information diffused on the newsletter can’t be guaranteed to happen on the announced dates, problems might happen and prevent the event without prior notice.